Who doesn't have an old family heirloom recipe that not only has amazing flavors but also brings back fantastic memories of loved ones and family get togethers?
For as long as I can remember, my Mom has been an amazing cook and not with just a few recipes but in everything. (Love you Mom!!).
Recently I asked her to write a few of my favorites down and sign them "Love, Mom" as I know I will always cherish them. This Cowboy Cookie recipe which came from 1st Lady Laura Bush years ago, is one that she has made countless times. If she's got these in the freezer when I visit, she always gives me a bag to take home.
If you have a favorite recipe that you would like me to preserve on one of these blank 13-1/2" x 7-1/2" cutting boards it's super easy! All I'll need is a high quality photo of the recipe saved with your name as the filename in PDF or JPEG format. And no worries if your recipe card is worn, faded or stained (that's a sure sign of a great recipe!). I can pull off just that cherished handwriting, leaving anything unwanted out of the final product.
My cutting boards are made from Rubberwood which has a great feel, rounded (no splinters!) edges and a very light color which engraves to a deep rich brown with excellent contrast.
To place an order:
- Add this product to your cart and check out as you would normally
- Take a high quality photo of your recipe (preferably on a dark background)
- Rename the filename to your Full Name as save as PDF or JPEG
- Send the file(s) to VictorWoodForge at gmail dot com
- Please add any special directions including what orientation you'd like (portrait or landscape), and if you would also like me to preserve anything on the recipe card other than the handwriting. (Some recipe cards have special designs on them which I can also include on the engraving)
Once an order is received:
- I'll send you a confirmation email that I've received your recipe and it is in the proper format for me to get started.
- I'll verify all instructions you've given and wait for your 'okay to proceed'
- Once I begin formatting your recipe, there is a non-refundable fee of $25
- After formatting I will send you a mockup for approval before the engraving
- After you approve or request any final changes, I will engrave the cutting board and send it on it's way!