The Lake Placid 9'er is the latest addition to my Adirondack Hiking Challenge Collection.
- Dimensions: 10-3/4" x 14-1/2"
- Whiteboard OR Maple
The Lake Placid 9'er, an Adirondack hiking challenge located in the Lake Placid, Wilmington, and Keene, NY region is another popular Hiking Challenge.
The 9er's mission is to attract all hiking enthusiasts, no matter their experience level in that this challenge pursues the region's smaller peaks. The peaks were selected to offer some of Lake Placid's most breathtaking views, without taking on the lofty, higher elevation peaks. It's a great challenge for the beginner with nine peaks, all of which can be hiked in a single season.
The Lake Placid 9'er Peaks:
- Cobble Hill | Elevation 2,332 LF | 2.2 Miles
- Hurrican Mountain | Elevation 3,678 LF | 6.8 Miles
- Catamount Mountain | Elevation 3,169 LF | 3.6 Miles
- Mount Jo | Elevation 2,876 LF | 2.6 Miles
- Mount VanHovenberg | Elevation 2,940 LF | 4.4 Miles
- Big Crow Mountain | Elevation 2,815 LF | 1.4 Miles
- Pitchoff Mountain | Elevation 3,500 LF | 5.2 Miles
- Baxter | Elevation 2,440 LF | 2.4 Miles
- Bear Den Mountain | Elevation 2,650 LF | 4.5 Miles